Humility in Leadership: Myths, Fears, and Truths
Humility in leadership conjures vivid images in leaders’ minds. The images seem to fall into opposite camps: indecisive wimpiness or non-arrogant self-confidence. It’s fair to say that if your image of humility in leadership is one of weakness… then you are not likely to strive for HUMILITY!
On the other hand if you see humility in leadership as the self-confident strength to lead others to shine, you are on your way or almost there.
Humility in Leadership: Myths & Fears
- Fear of being a weak leader
- Fear of being disrespected.
- Fear of entanglement
Humility in Leadership: Truths
- Humility elevates purpose above the personal.
- Humility celebrates all talents encouraging all to contribute for success.
- Humility removes the veneer and shows leaders’ greatness
- Humility is stronger than any yell!
Read full article http://bit.ly/1075XrT
Humility in leadership is not a label nor a fixed set of behaviors. It is a mindset of inclusion and a model of continuous learning for success. It honors and engages all. It builds tremendous trust and sustains all especially in tough times of change. To know more about building leadership skills visit http://bit.ly/Wr3U4i
1 Notes/ Hide
- dynamicthoughts reblogged this from stepconsultingindia and added:
- stepconsultingindia posted this